The Toronto Consort, a not-for-profit registered charity, is pleased to support other charities by donating performance tickets to fundraising events for local charities.
- The benefiting organization is a not-for-profit registered charity (please provide your charitable registration number)
- The application must be received a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of the event or donation confirmation deadline, whichever comes first.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Preference may be given to arts events and to charities that have not received our support in the past two years.
- Selected charities will be awarded a voucher redeemable for two tickets to a specific Toronto Consort concert. Day and date restrictions apply to donations, and seats are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required.
- Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Donation award packages, which include Toronto Consort promotional materials, will be mailed to the contact provided on the request letter.
Please send your request on official letterhead to:
The Toronto Consort
427 Bloor St. W.
Toronto ON M5S 1X7
OR email with subject “Ticket Donation” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send a donation form for us to fill in; our staff resources are very limited.
Please note, as a registered charity, we do not require a tax-receipt for our donation. Please do not send us a thank you letter – we know your resources are limited.